Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm scared. He didn't talk to me at all last night. I was on the phone with him and all of a sudden he hung up. I am hoping that he just fell asleep cause he was really tired....but something tells me it's something else...But if he is ignoring me I have no clue what I did. I know it shouldn't matter this much but it does. I am slowly falling apart at the seams. Last night I relapsed. Nobody really knows what that means except for him and Megan. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to relapse. I want to be healthy!!! But I need people who will be there for me and help me. The one person who I thought would always be there for me wouldn't answer the motherfucking phone. I need someone to talk to when I lose control! I thought I could always call him if I needed him...but I guess not. WHY CAN'T ANYBODY HELP ME!? I NEED HELP..I NEED PEOPLE WHO WILL BE THERE FOR ME. But when I call....no one is there....

No comments: